Coronavirus has made the lives of people around the world miserable. The number of victims is increasing day by day. The number of deaths is also increasing. So at the moment it has become very important to follow proper hygiene rules and increase immunity.
According to a report by health and lifestyle website Boldsky, experts say that the higher the immunity, the greater the ability to fight the virus. And to increase the resistance to this disease, eat four to five dates a day. Dates rich in fructose and glycemic are extremely beneficial for our health, which will increase immunity.
According to nutritionists, dates are rich in nutrients. In addition to the necessary antioxidants, it contains important vitamins A, B, C, sulfur, protein, manganese, fiber, iron, etc. In addition, dates contain essential nutrients like fluorine, magnesium, cobalt, boron, selenium and zinc, which are very beneficial for our body.
Who should eat how much
In case of children, one to two dates should be eaten daily. Adults need to eat three to five dates a day.
How to eat
1. You can get up in the morning and chew four to five dates on an empty stomach.
2. Can be boiled with milk. It has more benefits. This is because iron deficiency in the body is easily replenished by playing with boiled date milk.
3. Soak dates in water overnight and drink that water on an empty stomach in the morning, it will relieve constipation. Eat soaked dates as well, it will increase immunity.
Other health benefits of dates
1. Dates help to alleviate the problem of low blood pressure.
2. Dates contain vitamin B (B1, B2, B3, B5), vitamin A and vitamin C and are rich in antioxidants that help boost the body’s immune system.
3. Vitamin B6 in dates helps to increase the efficiency of our brain.
4. Dates are extremely beneficial in eliminating glucose deficiency in the body.
5. The selenium, manganese, magnesium and copper in dates help to improve bone health and strengthen bones. Helps prevent bone disease called osteoporosis.
. The sulfur compound present in dates plays a special role in keeping away diseases like allergies.
. Dates improve heart health by lowering cholesterol levels.
. Dates also help to increase digestion.